The ride it all, big mountain twin Coda supports high speeds, big landings, comfortable cruisers, and deep snow. A necessary addition to any all-mountain quiver. This year's Coda features Arbor's R.A.P Rise Above Plastic top to shed snow, and weight, and decrease waste through an evolved building process. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker.
- System Camber - If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- 3° Uprise Fenders - Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Double Barrel II Core - A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Factory Tuned - Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- Hand-Dyed Ash Powerply - Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- 360 Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- R.A.P. Topless Technology - A build process in which Arbor eliminates the need for their Bio-Plastic Topsheet, creating a lighter, more eco-friendly ride.
- Recycled Steel Edges - Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet - One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.