The Coda is a highly versatile, big mountain twin, with a shape, flex, and build that supports speed, big landings, and deeper snow. This quiver cornerstone features our Rise Above Plastic RAP topsheet - a sustainably sourced Powerply, with zero plastic. The new technology delivers a highly responsive ride in a lighter, more responsible way.
parabolic rocker replaces single radius arc found in traditional rocker with a more advanced design that blends five separate radii to create a parabolic arc.
- Profile - System Rocker-
- Core - Double Barrel II Core - A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Sidewalls - 360' Wrapped - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Base - Sintered Plus/ Zero Waste - Arbor's sintered plus base is mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair. All of Arbor's die-cut bases feature Zero Waste Base technology. This process is essential to reducing the carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Shape - Directional Twin
- Terrain - Freeride, All-Mountain, Freestyle
- Binding Compatibility - 2x4 Fourteen Pack Inserts