For women, to fit a wide breadth of riding styles and abilities. The Cadence caters to pressing and buttering in the park, stable takeoffs and landings in the pipe and off jumps, and thrives at high speeds on resort groomers. In our strongest rendition of the Cadence ever, we continue our collaboration with the bold art of Hilary Jane, backed by the sustainable build of our Ash Powerply Topsheet. Available in System Camber and System Rocker technologies.
- System Camber - If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- 3° Uprise Fenders - Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the Highland Core, known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Factory Tuned - Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- Hand-Dyed Ash Powerply - Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- 360 Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges - Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet - One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.