The Annex is the most technical creation to stem from the ongoing collaboration between Bryan Iguchi and Arbor Snowboards. Achieve pinnacle performance in technical terrain with the Carbon Vector Net inlay providing powerful torsional rebound and accelerated response. An elongated nose, tapered outline, and the lively System Camber design offers a ride unlike any other.
- Profile - System Camber - If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Core - Double Barrel Core - Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running down the center of the board for added longitudinal pop and unmatched board control.
- Sidewalls - Recycled ABS - When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.
- Base - Sintered+ Base - An advanced process creating the highest density base material and fastest base that Arbor offers.
- Shape - Directional
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freeride, Big Mountain
- Binding Compatibility - 2x4 Fourteen Pack Inserts