Blurring lines between freestyle and freeride, the K2 Manifest is a versatile speed machine with a mid-to-stiff flex that’s built to withstand the beating that comes along with big mountain snowboarding. The Manifest sports a directional twin shape and a Combination Camber Profile, giving it a consistent and predictable feel while riding switch or regular and adds a bit of rocker to the nose and tail of the board for float and a catch-free feel. The lightweight A1 Core is built snappy and gives you the strenght to send the kickers in park or drop into the powder and the best - it comes with a 5 year warranty. Carbon DarkWeb™ stringers extending out from the binding inserts to the edges ensure a precise response to every command you give to the board, and ICG™ 20 Triax Fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon reduces chatter and delivers stability in the rowdiest conditions. The cherry on top is a fast and resilient Sintered 4000 Base that holds wax and withstands punishment. From big mountain lines to the big line in the park, the K2 Manifest is an all-mountain freeride snowboard we think A-ROB would be proud to own, and is the quiver killer you’ll never leave at home.
- A1 Core - Lightweight, snappy, and durable, our ALL NEW! A1 Core is made from three renewable species of timber - Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia. Aspen-dominant to highlight the snap and response of this wood, we’ve combined it with Bamboo at 30 ° underfoot to increase strength, supercharge the edge-to-edge response, and increase the pressure distribution along the edge. We’ve also placed lightweight paulownia in the tip and tail to help to reduce swing weight.
- ICG Carbon Glass - Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing the snowboard's pop, liveliness, and longevity without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Our Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- Carbon Darkweb - A carbon fiber lay-up that aids in energy transfer and stability, speeding up edge-to-edge transitions and keeping you in control in times of need.
- 2x4 Insert Binding Mounting - 2x4 Insert packs allow for secure binding mounting while optimizing stance-width options.
Time-tested, secure, and stable.
- Flex - 6/10
- Board Shape - Directional