The 2023 CAPiTA Birds of a Feather takes everything that makes the DOA one of the most sought-after boards in the world and replicates it to appropriate flex patterns and sizings for women. A true all-terrain work of art, the Birds not only looks incredible but also rides like no other and offers high-end, well-rounded performance. A medium flexing, camber-dominated profile with a twin shape, the Birds can perform anywhere on the resort, whether it's cruising early morning groomers or hitting the jump line in the park. With a list of awards coming from every major design award in the industry, the Birds of a Weather is an absolute joy to anyone who rides it and is ready to take your snowboarding skills to new heights.
- Camber - Resort V1 Profile - RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next-generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Core - FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core™ - The P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ is an extremely lightweight core engineered to withstand high impact and deliver maximum pop. Comprised of an even mix of Poplar and Paulownia wood, the P2 is FSC® Certified and ready to dominate in any environment.
- Sidewalls - Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls - With seven Transworld Good Wood Awards in six years for the D.O.A. series, it’s clear that the performance and value of these boards are unmatched. FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS are bonded by a Kevlar “S” wrap from the top of the sidewall to the underside of the core. This lightweight technology binds the sidewall and core material together like no other.
- Base - Quantum Drive™ Base - The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Blended Radial Sidecut / True Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle