With the hard-charging all-mountain skier in mind, the Declivity 102 Ti took the full-throttle thought process of the Declivity X and applied it to a versatile chassis, specifically built for mixed conditions. A full AR100 Sidewall, Articulated Titanal Banding, a light-weight Caruba Core, and triaxial glass produce a ski that is incredibly powerful and perfectly damp but doesn't carry excess weight. A fine-tuned flex profile and a modernized shape create a performance-driven all-mountain ski with no speed limit attached.
- AR100 Sidewall - Superior edge grip for precision on the hardest of snow surfaces.
- Caruba Core - Armada's lightest wood species creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and dampness required for descending in the gnarliest of terrain. This core makes no concessions in its quest to be ultralight.
- EST Freeride Rocker - Forebody rocker and extra tip taper combine to create EST for optimized float in the soft stuff. Positive camber under foot with no tail rocker ensures these skis stay on rails when carving is the priority.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon aids in speed and durability on snow.
- 2.1 All-Mountain Edge - Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel of Armada's whole collection.
- Articulated Titanal Banding (ATB) - A titanal layer adds horsepower to the ski with uncompromising performance. An elastic compound layer allows the ski to enter a turn with ease while compressing and releasing even more energy out of the turn than a traditional Ti layer.
- 172 = 1850g
- 180 = 1950g
- 188 = 2050g